Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions regulate the Agreement between "you" the customer and Southsea Deckchairs Ltd.
- All goods which appear for sale on the Southsea Deckchairs website at the domain name http://www.deckchairs.co.uk ("the website") are advertised as invitations to treat and no offer of sale shall be implied.
- By placing an order with Southsea Deckchairs you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which we may or may not accept at our sole discretion.
- If an order is accepted, Southsea Deckchairs will send you an e-mail to confirm this.
- You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
- Credit & Debit card transactions are processed by SECPay.net, provided by PayPoint. When placing your order you will be directed to their secure site to make payment. PayPoint.net are one of the the UK's largest payment solutions providers and have been chosen by us due their good reputation. However, we will not be held liable for security errors that have arisen from use of their site.
- If for any reason your credit card details are incorrect or there is not enough money in your account or for any other reason the order cannot be processed, Southsea Deckchairs reserve the right to cancel the order in question.
- A number of products represented on the Southsea Deckchairs website may be made to order. These products can only be returned in the in the event of a fault.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Southsea Deckchairs as soon as possible.
- Under the terms of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, customers have the right to cancel any order within 7 working days. If the order has already been delivered, the customer will be responsible for safely storing the goods and arranging the return of the goods to us in perfect condition before any refund can be made.
- Because of the nature of selling via the Internet and product variability, we cannot guarantee that the product colours will be of an exact likeness as seen or as described. The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the website are merely there as a guide. We strive to portray the products as closely as we can to the actual colour, but we have no control over your personal computer and its settings.
- Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that Product. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Guarantees & Returns
We hope that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase from our website.
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it, or if you have a change of heart you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 7 days for a prompt replacement or refund.
If you wish to return products to us, you must contact us in advance on 023 9265 2865 prior to making your return.
We do advise that for your own protection you use a secure delivery method for returning products to us which requires a signature upon delivery. It is only when we receive the products back in their original state and packaging, that we will refund the purchase price. Refunds will be made to the originally charged account within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods.
A number of products represented on the Southsea Deckchairs website may be made to order. These products can only be returned in the in the event of a fault.
If a returned non-faulty product does not arrive to us in a resalable condition, then we will not be able to offer you a full refund. We will make a deduction to reflect its' condition and refund you any remaining balance. If your item was purchased with delivery included (usually with two items or more) then a deduction will be made from your refund to reflect this.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.